Full-Time EMBEDDED LINUX DEVELOPER|SOLAR
EMBEDDED LINUX DEVELOPER | Solar
Retained Search, Exclusive with Wentworth Executive Recruiting
Description of position
We are looking for an Engineer that specializes in the Linux OS, with C++, Shell Scripting experience. The successful candidate will be a key contributor on a small, talented team developing systems to collect and process large amounts of data from photovoltaic arrays.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- 4-8 years of experience required.
- Excellent C/C++/shell scripting skills
- Hands-on experience in embedded Linux (busybox, initrd, AppleTV., etc)
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and spoken
- BONUS Qualification; MBA or Ph.D. degree
- Development of software systems to monitor and control the performance of solar photovoltaic arrays.
- Verification, validation, debugging, and testing of software systems.
This company is a dynamic and growing company, delivering more energy, active management, and enhanced safety for utility, commercial, and residential solar photovoltaic arrays. We are building our team with top-notch individuals with a passion for solving problems and bringing renewable energy to the masses.
Members of this team enjoy rewarding salaries, excellent benefits, an uninhibited work culture, and the satisfaction of helping to reduce the world’s dependency on fossil fuels. We work hard and smart knowing our results will impact the affordability, reliability, and safety of clean, renewable, energy.
Competitive salary, and health care package.